FIRST THING WE DO, LET'S KILL ALL THE LAWYERS"
Reader's Digest version - - you have a brain, use it.
1) BY ENTERING THIS WEB SITE "SITE" YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATED HEREIN.
2) Material contained in this Site pertains to products and services for the United States Market only. By entering this Site you acknowledge and agree that this Site will only be construed and evaluated according to United States law. This Site may be accessed by users outside of the United States and may contain references to products and services that are not available or are prohibited in your country. Users of this Site located outside of the United States are responsible for compliance with any and all applicable local laws. Creative Cycles, Inc. makes no representations that the materials contained within this Site are appropriate for locations outside of the United States.
3) Creative Cycles, Inc. is the owner of all text, images, and other material contained on this Site. All rights reserved.
4) By entering this Site you acknowledge and agree that nothing contained on this Site shall be construed as granting any rights, by license or otherwise, to any of Creative Cycle's intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyrights, patents and trademarks, except as expressly provided in paragraph 5 of this legal notice.
5) You may view, copy and print the material contained on this Site for your personal, noncommercial purposes only, provided you do not delete any proprietary notices or modify any material contained on this Site in any way. Modification or use of the material in this Site for any other purposes is a violation of Creative Cycle's legal rights, and may subject you to penalties or damages, including but not limited to those related to copyright, patent and trademark infringement. Except as provided for herein, no portion of this Site may be used in any manner, or for any purpose, without the prior written permission of Creative Cycles, Inc.
6) By entering this Site you acknowledge and agree that your use is at your own risk. Creative Cycles, Inc. is not liable for any damages of any kind, including, but not limited to any special damages, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, losses, costs or expenses of any kind which may arise through the access to or use of this Site or through your downloading of any materials on this Site.
7) No obligation of any kind is assumed or implied against Creative Cycles, Inc. by the receipt of any communication or material, including but not limited to any ideas, concepts, know-how, technology, designs, business plans or opportunities or other information ("Material"), transmitted from you to this Site. By entering this Site you acknowledge and agree that any Material you transmit to this Site is deemed non-confidential and non- proprietary, and Creative Cycles, Inc. shall be free to use such Material without limitation, for any purpose whatsoever.
8) This Site may contain links to other web sites. Unless specifically stated herein, links to other web sites do not imply any approval, affiliation, association, endorsement, recommendation or sponsorship of the linked web site by Creative Cycles, Inc. Creative Cycles dealers are independent contractors and are not agents of Creative Cycles, Inc. By entering this Site you acknowledge and agree that Creative Cycles, Inc. is not responsible for the contents, availability, operation or performance of web sites to which this Site may be linked. Your linking to any other web sites is at your own risk.
9) By entering this
Site you acknowledge and agree to assume the risk that the information
and materials on this Site may be inaccurate. Although reasonable
efforts are taken to ensure the accuracy and integrity of
10) Motorcycles can be dangerous. Creative Cycles, Inc. has no control over the usage of any part. Creative Cycles, Inc. expects the Dealer and the Dealer's customers to exercise good judgment as to the proper selection, installation, use and maintenance of any parts. Creative Cycles, Inc. assumes no responsibility for damage or injury of any kind because of the misuse or the improper application of any parts in any way by any person.
11) TRADEMARK NOTICES:
12) The information contained herein is designed to be as comprehensive and factual as possible. Creative Cycles, Inc. reserves the right, however, to make changes at any time, without notice or obligation, to any information contained on this Site. By entering this Site you acknowledge and agree that you will be bound by any such revisions.
"DOUG KEIM CREATIVE CYCLES - THE PRIDE OF THE JERSEY SHORE"